What is Accutane?
Accutane is an anti-cancer, chemotherapy drug sometimes given to people for the treatment of acne.  The drug is also known as RoAccutane, Claravis, Sotret, Myorisan, Amnesteem, Absorica, or Isotretinoin.
What is Accutane Recovery?
Perhaps one of the most important steps to getting better is simply to be aware that Accutane is chemotherapy. If you have taken Accutane, then you have been given chemotherapy. The questions are: how much damage, and what kinds, have been done to the body? Those are not easy questions to answer. That’s why this course takes a broad approach that attempts to cover all the bases.
We will get into detail about the different kinds of damage; however, let’s first look at what is generally required to heal from a chemotherapy treatment. A Senior Data Analyst of patient outcomes at a nationally recognized bone marrow transplant program had this to say about the recovery process:
The patients who do the best are the ones who take charge of their health. They don’t accept the limitations of their condition. Some people have it within themselves to take on that journey, that assignment, because left to traditional medicine they are stuck with the consequences.
But if they look beyond, they discover ways that they can heal themselves. Nobody tells them what to do. For instance, if their immune system doesn’t recover, the doctors don’t do anything about that. The doctors treat the resulting infections but not the root cause.
I’ve heard patients say, “If I didn’t do this myself I wouldn’t have gotten better. It’s not within the tool set of Western medicine.”
As Accutane survivors, we are not dealing with cancer, but we are dealing with the effects of chemotherapy. As the author of this course, and someone who has experienced an extreme, worst case scenario with Accutane, I may be able to help you determine where you are on the spectrum of Accutane damage: physically, emotionally, mentally, and even spiritually.
Focusing on Root Causes
This holistic, 12 to 18 month course is carefully designed to help you recover your health after having taken Accutane, also known as RoAccutane, Claravis, Sotret, Myorisan, Amnesteem, Absorica, as well as the chemical name 13-cis-Retinoic Acid (Isotretinoin). The course embodies 20 years of personal research and has been created to help people who are struggling with long term side effects. The course may also be taken by those who have taken Accutane more recently and are interested in mitigating potential side effects.
With more than 50 lessons, each a potentially critical recovery step, this is the course I wish I’d had 30 years ago after having taken Accutane. It would’ve saved my life. Instead, my health gradually and consistently deteriorated over three decades as I grappled with an unknown, invisible condition. The hard truth is that teenagers and young adults have been, and are being, given a form of chemotherapy and left to suffer the long-term side effects without knowing what happened to them.
This course is appropriate both for general recovery from Accutane, as well as for those who specifically want to focus on recovering their libido. The lessons purposefully take you through recovery steps that build as you go, with a focus on feeling better as quickly as possible. Later lessons take advantage of physiological foundations created by the initial healing steps.
- Improve your overall health.
- Recover the joy of existence.
- Improve your libido.
- Reduce or eliminate anxiety.
- Gain relief from PTSD symptoms that result from Accutane damage.
- Learn methods to potentially gain relief from depression.
- Understand the various ways heythat Isotretinoin impacts the body and how to repair, or compensate for, the damage.
- Learn how to restore your parasympathetic nervous system response.
- Learn how to heal damage to the gut, including malabsorption, neurotransmitter disruption, and digestive issues.
- Learn how to reduce and eliminate mental fog.
- Learn how to restore your sleep.
- This course focuses on pharmaceutical-free solutions.
- Twenty years of accutane recovery experimentation and thousands of hours of personal research condensed into this course.
- This course is designed by someone who has achieved a vibrant recovery from accutane damage.
- Supplement clarity: Upon completing this course, you will have clarity on which supplements you need and which you don’t.
- Eliminate and save on confusing and frustrating doctor visits. The course includes an Accutane Recovery Information Sheet to share with your Primary Care physician, therapist, and other members of your healing team.
- Become a Surfer: Once you complete this course, you will have the knowledge and understanding of how to successfully surf the waves of your own health.
- Free lifetime course updates: after completing the course you can sign up for an email newsletter which provides updates and breakthroughs related to accutane recovery.
The course is designed to take 12 to 18 months to complete. Realistically, you’ll be integrating and mastering what you learn in this course over the next 2 to 3 years, as you continue to stabilize and improve your health. The course is designed to help you start improving your health immediately though, with progressive gains along the way.
The course requires you to purchase the following book:
- Course Progression: Plan on spending at least one week or more on the majority of the lessons in this course.
- Sections One, Two and Three of the course are immediately available upon purchase. They contain at least 10 weeks of study.
- Sections Four & Five become available after 30 days.
- Section Six become available after 60 days.
- Sections Seven & Eight become available after 90 days.
Each lesson in the course includes one or more of the following sections:
- Taking Action: Course lessons include “Taking Action” sections for clear, actionable steps to take in your accutane recovery.
- Personal Experience: In the “Personal Experience” sections, I share valuable experience from my own successful accutane recovery. My hope is that you can shave years or decades off of your accutane recovery journey by benefitting from my experience.
- More Learning: The “More Learning” sections contained in some lessons provide additional educational materials relevant to that lesson.
- Over Time: On some lessons, I share how my experience of that topic has endured or changed after having successfully recovered.
Course Content: Scroll down this page to see all the course lessons, including some sample lessons you can access now. Note there is a second page of lessons.
Because the course is digital content, there are no refunds. However, please note the following:
- You may choose to purchase the course in stages.
- Below under “Book a Consultation”, I offer both a free 20 minute call to discuss the course, as well as an in depth consultation (Accutane Recovery Intake). If after completing the Accutane Recovery Intake process, you decide you want to purchase the full course, that cost can be deducted from the non-sale price of the full course.
Q: I am a parent of a child who has taken Accutane. Can I take this course?
A: Yes, if your child is still a minor, I recommend taking the course together. Read the lessons together and then discuss them. You can support your child in following through on the actionable steps presented in each lesson. If your child prefers privacy, I can provide a separate login for you to study the material. At some point I will release a course just for parents of children who are struggling with accutane damage.
Q: What does Accutane recovery look like?
A: In a nutshell, my accutane recovery has looked like: full nights of sleep, reliable physical and mental energy from morning till night, relief from depression and mood swings, a naturally positive outlook on life including a sense of joy and happiness every day, and a recovery of libido and life energy.
Q: Are there payment options available?
A: You may purchase the course in stages.
Q: Are there any additional costs associated with this course?
A: The course discusses various supplements and products which you may choose to purchase from third parties. Whether or not you choose to purchase these products, and from where, is up to you. I suggest having a budget of $600 to be spent over the course of 12 to 18 months as you try out various supplements and other solutions presented in the course.
Q: Are you available to help me through the course?
A: The course is designed for you to be able to successfully walk the path to a vibrant recovery from accutane – using only the course materials. However, I am available as a practicing healer to support you along your journey. The cost of sessions is not included in the course. If the full course is purchased, I offer a reduced rate of $35/half hour for phone or video sessions. The regular rate is $150/hour.
Q: Is this a video course?
A: No, the information is primarily presented as reading. Some of the lessons however, do have videos.
Q: Why is this course so long? Isn’t there a simpler/faster way to get better?
A: Because accutane damage affects multiple systems in the body, a comprehensive approach is needed to ensure the best possible chance of a robust and lasting recovery. In my own recovery, there were several false dawns as I solved one part of the damage only to start suffering from another problem. Each time this happened, I didn’t understand what was going on. This course is designed to help you address the damage in an efficient, holistic way. Each stage of the course builds on the preceding ones. The intention is to support you in achieving the best possible health, that will last for the rest of your life.
Q: This course seems like more than I need. Is there another option available?
Yes, you can schedule a consultation with me during which you can ask anything you like about your Accutane recovery. Note however that Accutane damage is complex by nature and the course is designed to cover all the bases. You might also consider taking the course in stages. Stages I & II have some very powerful lessons that may help you.
Q: Can you say more about the cost of this course?
A: Yes. I decided to create this course as the most economical way to deliver the rather large body of information involved with Accutane recovery. For me to deliver all this information one on one at an hourly rate would take years of sessions and cost tens of thousands of dollars. With this course, the cost is reduced to $80 a month at the current sale price (assuming it takes 18 months to complete). As part of the course, I offer support sessions, if needed, at a significantly reduced rate of $35/half hour to course participants.
Personally, I would give anything to be able to go back in time and take a 1 to 2 year course that would’ve saved me decades of unnamed, undiagnosable suffering, depression, anxiety, and misery, and hundreds of thousands, or maybe even millions, of dollars in lost wages and income.
Q: I’ve taken Accutane but I feel fine. Can I take this course as a preventative measure?
Absolutely. The course is designed to support a strong foundation of physical, emotional, and mental health. The tools and methods you will learn in this course will help you to head off Accutane damage at the pass, so to speak. The sooner you address any (potentially hidden) disruptions caused by the drug, the better off your health will be for the rest of your life.
If you would like to take this course as a research participant, you have that option. Doing so will take more energy in that you will be asked to:
- Have some tests performed via your primary health care provider before starting the course
- Answer anonymous questionnaires at the beginning, middle, and end of the course
The standard version of this course does not have these requirements. You are currently on the sign up page for the standard version of the course. There is no difference in price between the two methods of taking the course. Click here if you are interested in taking the course as a research participant.
Why would I want to take this course as a research participant?
Accumulating anonymous research data about how people are impacted by Accutane allows us to:
- Discover patterns and trends
- Continue refining the understanding of which methodologies are most effective for healing
Over time this data can be used to help build awareness and potentially to create change. For example, petitioning the AMA to encourage doctors to screen for accutane usage, improve labeling, etc…
There are currently no scholarships available. However, if you are interested in reducing the cost of this course for those in need, please contact me here.
Note: part of the cost of this course is used for continued research, outreach, and education of those negatively impacted by accutane.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this website.